We, at RESCO, follow international quality control and service standards. Not only this, but we are also dedicated to making sure to provide a safe and healthy workplace for all the workers working for the company. We understand our responsibilities towards the environment and believe in a transparent and positive policy. With our high-quality solutions, we take our promise to safety to a new level. At RESCO, w in corporate health safety and environment (HSE) management systems into all our business activities and have vowed incessant development to safeguard the safety of our people and the environment.
To implement HSE & quality policy RESCO will –
- Maintain, monitor, audit, and evaluate and improve HSEQ to assess the risk to human health and safety. We will apply proper risk management principles to make a sure agreement with pertinent legislation and internal requirements.
- Encourage employees to have ownership for ascertaining and removing hazards, avoiding harm to themselves and others, by comprising HSEQ performance in the appraisal systems.
- Evaluate, plan, construct, and commission all projects and services in agreement with all pertinent laws. We will meet standards set by pertinent legislation through the diligent application of technically recognized and economically feasible processes.
- Use suitable HSE management systems, which are planned to constantly enhance performance constant with distinct objectives.
- Give equal importance to Health, Safety, Environment, and Quality together with other objectives of the company.
- Apply cost-effective management practices to advance environmental safety to all our services to minimize risk to occupational and public health and safety and the environment.
- Recognize its duties to all staff and to provide a safe working environment. Make sure safe working practices are a crucial and principal part of the business.
- Provide leadership, direction, and resources to back implementation of quality and HSE Management System
Resco Electromechanical LLC is committed to ensure a safe and healthy work place for the entire team working on behalf of the company, clients, and visitors.
We are dedicated to protect the environment, and we believe in a transparent and proactive policy and that all adverse HSE impacts are preventable.
Resco Electromechanical LLC is dedicated to total customer satisfaction and continual improvement in our activities and performance to meet or exceed customer satisfaction at all times.
To implement this policy, Resco Electromechanical will:
- Maintain effective Health, Safety and Environment Management Program with defined objectives and targets to improve proactive control of risk and create a step change in behaviors.
- Give Health, Safety, Environment and Quality the highest consideration within the Company’s other business objectives.
- Comply with all applicable legal requirements and other requirements to which the company subscribes to.
- Implement continual improvement programs utilizing the latest technologies. Encourage personnel to have ownership for identifying and eliminating hazards, preventing injury to themselves and others, by including HSEQ performance in the appraisal and rewarding systems.
- Provide persons working for and on behalf of RESCO Products with all necessary training, resources and systems, as well as to empower them the STOP any unsafe work.
- Allow all personnel to have direct access to the highest management levels of the company to address any issues related to HSEQ.
- Hold supervisory management accountable for ensuring and promoting a safe and healthy work place and the protection of the environment within their areas of responsibilities.